evolving,carnival roadtrip...

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Breeding

3 more days until Biscuit gets home! Which is fantastic since I'm fried. Stick a fork in me I'm done. I would never make it as a single parent and all of you out there who are- WOW! You are amazing!

Yesterday we beat the heat at PJCC with Badger and Moomin. Read about here. Tonight Hamster has a sleepover there and I am just thrilled to have a moment to myself.

I just ordered these shoes. Don't you think they are soooooooooooooo groovy?

Out of the mouth of my babe-

Hamster- Mom I want to be a big brother --Can you and dad breed?

Me- Um...

Hamster- I'll stay in my room and you and dad can breed.

Me- Breeding is what animals do, having sex or making love is what humans do.

Hamster- Can we just call it breeding?

I think he's watched to much Animal Planet.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mary Tsao said...

Your playdate sounded fantastic! Like the part when badger stumbles around the issue of fashion magazines. hehehe.

Last night I saw Devil Wears Prada and I'm not ashamed to admit it!

congrats on the job and I am highly likely to steal your shoe idea. You have great taste!

10:32 AM  
Blogger julita said...

OMG, that is freakin' hilarious! Hamster is the funniest, smartest, and delightfully oddest lil' kid ever!

6:36 PM  
Blogger Gurl Liz said...

LOL he's serious about this big brither thing. Maybe a dog in the meantime?

10:03 PM  
Anonymous badgermama said...

You slay me with the breeding thing! Too funny!!! I'm glad you got "It's So Amazing"... a very groovy book.

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home