evolving,carnival roadtrip...

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Bridesmaid

Hey remember my male bridesmaid, Carlos? Well he is making news in corn country. He met and fell in love at my wedding, I love when that happens...anyway he moved to Iowa to live with my friend from college and is settling quite nicely in Des Moines. Please take a moment to read a newspaper article about his quest to bring compassion, education and gay pride to my home state. Yeah Carlos!! I love ya!

http://www.dmjuice.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060607/JUICE03/606070312/1115/JUICEARCHIVENEW

2 Comments:

Blogger Lin said...

I'd love to see you if you're anywhere nearby, Tara. Do you have my email addy? It's lililsley@aol.com. Just drop me a line with details. I couldn't find your email address so couldn't send you my contact info.

xoxo L

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liz here from I Speak of Dreams. It was fun hanging with you yesterday. Way to go on Hamster's party, too.

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home