evolving,carnival roadtrip...

Friday, May 05, 2006

What's for dinner Melma?

Fish Sticks from Costco which are more like 2x2. They are surprisingly tasty and more like fish fingers from the old country- per Biscuit
Frozen Roasted Vegtables from Trader Joes
Organic Salad Mix from Costco

I wish I could say I was a gourmet cook every night but I'm not. Tonight I'm doing what's easy. It's one of those kind of days.

Let me just say- I LOVE THE WEATHER HERE!!!!!!!!! In Texas the days would be getting hotter and hotter with less and less relief at night. But not here, it stays perfect. Actually today was a bit overcast until now which is fine with me. A cool breeze is blowing and I'm just happy- so happy with the weather!!!!

TGIF to ya'll

1 Comments:

Anonymous Mamo said...

Hey T. it was fun to read your blogs~I don't really have a comment
but it is entertaining Mom

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home