evolving,carnival roadtrip...

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Pimp-a-rific

OOh my blog has bright shiny new gizmos. I'm so excited. Badger came to the rescue and helped with some link love. I wrote code for the first time, it's only html but still--how exciting. Now ya'll can click on some of my blog friends and see just how nifty this can be. Moomin and Hamster had a great playdate once again. They are so well suited for each other, which brings joy to my heart after leaving some great friends in Austin. Both have wild imagination and great manners which makes for a good playdate.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lin said...

I am SO jealous...cos I don't know how to link you (or anyone else for that matter!). Maybe you can teach me at BlogHer?

10:48 PM  
Blogger Mary Tsao said...

Pimp it real good!

Glad to hear the moom and the ham are friends.

11:37 PM  
Blogger elswhere said...

Hey SuperT, it was great to meet you Thursday. You studly code-writer, you!

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home