evolving,carnival roadtrip...

Sunday, April 30, 2006

and the seasons go 'round and 'round...

We are experiencing a change in season. It's sunny,bright and warm here while the coast and city are shrouded in fog. I have a sense of renewal or rebirth in the area since I'm seeing it in a whole new light. It's not miserably hot, the shade offers comfort and the nights are still cool. I am SO getting used to this.

This week seemed busy. Thursday was take your kid to work day, Hamster came back with a backpack full of nifty gifts, my favortite being the scented erasers. Bisc's friend was in town so we went out for Indian food which I 'm really starting to like. Friday B had to work so I took "the friend" out to the proverbial Half Moon Bay. I always take guests out there. It's scenic and short , you get to see the ocean and there is decent grub. Friday the lads went for a pub crawl while I stayed with the wee one. Then Saturday the lads were off to the city for some big time adventure. Meanwhile , I stayed at the homestead because Hamster had a sleep-over guest.

I'm writing goofy, I'm tired.....



What's for dinner Melma?

Guru Soul Sister's Spinach Orzo Salad
-fresh/organic big leaf spinach
-orzo
-toasted pine nuts
-capers
-tomatoes
-kalamatta olives (sp?)
-fresh mozzarella
-Parmesan cheese
-olive oil
-balsamic vinegar

bread-crusty chibatta (sp?)

cantaloupe

water/milk/tea--Guess who had what???/ tee hee

1 Comments:

Blogger julita said...

spring seems extra-magical in Austin this year too (or what passes for Spring here--hee hee). the greenbelt has been really green and beautiful, and the creeks actually have running water!

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home