evolving,carnival roadtrip...

Friday, March 03, 2006

Disclaimer

Let it be known in Blogville that I, Super T ,am a human being and will make mistakes. Spelling, grammar, and inappropriate ramblings. Please be kind while sharing your discontent. So much of my life I share my thoughts, then with education see the error of my ways. Be nice. It takes me a long time to realize my thoughts might hurt someones feelings and I'm more than willing to listen . I have trouble expressing myself in words and it might come out as rude or thoughtless. Be kind. I want to be free in Blogville, especially my own. My blogs big reveal to my family and friends is coming up. So, that said , I go to document my life adventures as I experience them. Let me rejoice and learn in the process.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Lizness said...

GO Tara!

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home