evolving,carnival roadtrip...

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

philosphy and theology

La la la happy little morning at the house.
Getting ready to have an adventure at the tidepools la la la
Biscuit getting ready to bike into work la la la
la la la Super T drinking coffee, poking around the blogs wishing for more time to read posts, figure out tagging la la la

Hamster from the other room "Mom, do you believe in God?"

BAM! Now? I have to answer this question NOW? This is it? Today is the day you wonder? Why?

This is one of those parenthood gigs They don't tell you about. You are happily going on with your life and a question, a moment of learning, a moment of spiritual education, a moment of sharing, that has so many levals is offered up to you. You're suppose to keep it simple and straightforward. I want to share my opinion but leave enough room for him to create his own. Oh geez....

-Put your shoes on Hamster, I will show you in the tidepools.

5 Comments:

Blogger GraceD said...

God is in the tidepools. That's a good start, dear SuperT.

Also, god backwards? Yup, it's Malcolm. You guys should come on down and your kiddo can have not only God, but Dog as well, romping around the shoreline.

3:31 PM  
Blogger Lin said...

I always found the do you believe in Malcolm question easier to answer if I just said it's something I question, but if others do believe, like you (looking down on children), that is very cool.

12:15 PM  
Blogger Debra said...

God is in the tidepools!! And if you and Hamster wish travel more around the bay.. come up and we can walk. You, Hamster, me and the pups. I know great places to walk!! Some even have tidepools.

1:42 PM  
Blogger Super T said...

I will take you guys up on the walk. Hamish would ADORE Malcolm.
-thanks Debra I will head your way sometime soon too. We love to explore.

4:52 PM  
Blogger Lin said...

Tara, have you collapsed comments. I've noticed on your latest posts that it's impossible to leave comments. What I wanted to say was...

Your little guy is darling!

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home